Join the HCS family
Are you the "V12 4.5L engine"
that will drive HCS to the next level?
Historic Competition Services is a young and fresh Belgium classic car restorer company with customers from all over the world.
Based in Wommelgem (Antwerp) and branded with our own DNA, we want to shift in to the next gear to conquer the classic car market.
Our team exists out of good people and that’s why we’re looking for you to join our team.
As a team player you’ll need
the following qualities and mindset.
- Speak & write English as this is the main communication language
- Hands-on with a ‘can-do’ attitude
Life is a journey, enjoy the classic ride!
Classic Car Restoration Mechanic
As an experienced mechanic you have a feeling and passion for all things old.
No plugin cars in our garage…sorry
You’ll be working on high class vehicles with “traditional petrol engines”, in particular carburettor fuel systems and distributor type ignition systems.
Do you have some or all the following skills?
- Experienced in all types of car repairs
- Traditional electrical, transmission, braking and suspension systems.
- Setting up and balancing carburators
- Good design and fabrication skills
You’ll be working on the most exclusive cars in the world within a spacious environment where "rolling up your sleeves", independence, self-reliance
and versatility are crucial.
- A creative job with a lot of variety
- Space to develop your own ideas and take initiative
- Your an important member of our team which helps the growth the company
- Fulltime job, parttime is negotiable
- Your salary is in proportion to your experience
Do we have your attention? Great!